Getting married is one of the most precious and important moments in people’s life.
When the proposal finally pops up, the bride will have to begin the planning on time as there are a lot of things that she will have to arrange.
In order to put together all things in order and to achieve the best result you will need to create a step by step chart. A step by step chart will help you stay focused and relaxed, and you will know exactly what you should and when.
14-18 months before the wedding:
- Gather information and ideas regarding your wedding (magazines, internet, shops) and value the ideas.
12-14 months before the wedding:
- Decide your budget you are willing to spend for your wedding
- If you want to hire a wedding planner make a research, get some offers and decided which planner makes you feel more comfortable in working with them.
- After choosing the wedding planner decide what type of wedding you want to have (ceremony, symbolical, reception, type of venue)
- Book the church you want for the ceremony
- Decide and book the venue and catering.
- Book the music (DJ, live band) and any other type of entertainment you want to have.
- Gather some offers from photographers, ask for sample of their work, and decide which one you want to hire.
10 months before the wedding:
- Choose your bridesmaids, groomsmen, pageboys and flower girls
- Inform relatives or friends that live abroad regarding your wedding in order to make all necessary arrangements on time.
- Decide what kind of flowers you would like to use, and your wedding’s theme
8 months before the wedding:
It’s wedding dress time!
- Decide if you want to buy your wedding dress and the groom’s suite, or if you want them to be tailor made.
- Book the limousine, car, or carriage you will use on your wedding day.
- If you have any guests coming from abroad arrange their transportation and accommodation
6 months before the wedding:
- Choose your honeymoon destination and book tickets, accommodation and transportation
- Buy or arrange purchase of the bridal dress and the groom’s suit.
- Start visiting your beauty center for your facial and body preparation for the big day
4 months before the wedding:
- Complete your guests’ list
- Arrange and meet up with the priest or the official of the ceremony
- Buy all the accessories required for the big day (wedding rings, shoes, lingerie, head bands etc). Try to wear your bridal shoes a few times so your feet will get used to them
3 months before the wedding:
- Arrange all final details of the decoration
- Purchase your invitations
- Purchase your bridesmaids and groomsmen gifts
- Get your wedding favors and the welcome gifts that you will offer to your guests
- Arrange the wedding cake
2 months before the wedding:
- Send out the invitations
- Make your wedding dress’ and groom’s suit the last rehearsal
- Rehears your bridal hairstyle
1 month before the wedding:
- Arrange and try the menu that you will have at the venue
- Meet up with the photographer and arrange all final details
- Arrange all legal paperwork and documents required for the marriage
3 weeks before the wedding:
- Finalize RSVP of your guests
- Arrange transportation and accommodation of your guests that are coming from abroad
- Arrange your seating chart and your escort cards
2 weeks before the wedding:
- Make all medical examinations required
- If you are planning to change your hair color, do it 2 weeks before the wedding so the color looks more natural on the wedding day
1 week before the wedding:
- Check with all vendors that will be participating in your wedding (catering, florist, music etc). Make sure that everything is in order
3 days before the wedding:
- Visit your beauty center for your final therapies and have your nails done.
The Big Day:
- One of the most important and beautiful days in you life is here! Enjoy every moment of it relaxed and stress-less.
Wishing to all the lovely brides and grooms to be a joyful life together filled with happiness, colorful days and love!